Give to Mechanical Engineering
Make an impact
When you make a gift to the Department of Mechanical Engineering, you join thousands of others who provide indispensable resources for students, faculty, and alumni.
Whether you give $5 or $5,000, gifts of any size make a big impact on our students:
- A $10 gift loads up a 3D printer with filament to make dreams become a reality.
- $20 outfits tires for autonomous vehicles.
- $100 will put a take-home heat transfer lab in the hands of a student.
- $500 will buy a transmission rebuild kit for a student automotive team.
- $1000 will equip the Baja team with a helmet for race day.
- $2000 sends a student to a conference to present their work in front of their peers and faculty.
The top priorities in the Department of Mechanical Engineering are:
- Funding cutting-edge research across robotics, automotive engineering, additive manufacturing, nature-inspired innovation, nuclear engineering, energy science, and more.
- Boosting resources for undergraduate research and senior capstone design teams to graduate students with creative and practical experiential learning.
- Funding and equipping graduate students with the tools for innovative intellectual property and original discoveries.