Give to Mechanical Engineering
Make an impact
When you make a gift to the Department of Mechanical Engineering, you join thousands of others who provide indispensable resources for students, faculty, and alumni.
Whether you give $5 or $5,000, gifts of any size make a big impact on our students:
- A $10 gift loads up a 3D printer with filament to make dreams become a reality.
- $20 outfits tires for autonomous vehicles.
- $100 will put a take-home heat transfer lab in the hands of a student.
- $500 will buy a transmission rebuild kit for a student automotive team.
- $1000 will equip the Baja team with a helmet for race day.
- $2000 sends a student to a conference to present their work in front of their peers and faculty.
The top priorities in the Department of Mechanical Engineering are:
- Funding cutting-edge research across robotics, automotive engineering, additive manufacturing, nature-inspired innovation, nuclear engineering, energy science, and more.
- Boosting resources for undergraduate research and senior capstone design teams to graduate students with creative and practical experiential learning.
- Funding and equipping graduate students with the tools for innovative intellectual property and original discoveries.
Learn more about the ways to give back and giving to the College of Engineering.
On behalf of the department, thank you to our many dedicated benefactors who have expressed their support for excellence in mechanical engineering by making a charitable gift.